Easy Card Layouts are a great way to add interest to your cards without having to think too hard. A new layout can help you be creative and have new ideas for your card making.
Cut of the top half of the card front. Turn it sideways to make it the focal point of your card. There is a lot less real estate to have to write on on the inside of your card. This could be a good thing.
Field of Flowers is another great set for this card layout.
Cut off a small piece of the card front at the top. Glue the sides and the bottom together to make a pouch. Add a smaller piece of card stock to make an insert to your pouch. Decorate as desired. This would also make a great gift card holder!
Not everything has to be symmetrical and framed with a 1/4″ border. Said very few people ever. Including me. O forget that everything doesn’t need the same treatment all of the time. I need to remember to add different layers and cuts to make a card interesting.
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- July Host Code: Use this code for your order WGF2Q6FJ I will send you a thank you card and a free gift. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift.
- If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team. Click on the wish list below to find out more.
- If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
- Sign up for my customer newsletter. You will get exclusive offers and added tutorials and ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest. Click on the picture below.