Layered with Kindness
- Stamp Sets: Layered with Kindness (151655)
- Inks: Old Olive ink (147090); Poppy Parade ink (147050)
- Paper: Poppy Parade card stock (119793), Pool Party card stock (122924); Whisper White card stock (100730); Peaceful Poppies DSP
- Other: Label Me Lovely Punch (151296); Label Me Fancy Punch (151297); Dimensionals (104430)
- Poppy Parade card stock: 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”; scrap for punch
- Pool Party card stock: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White card stock: 3 ¾” x 5”, scraps for punch
- Peaceful Poppies DSP: 1 ¼” x 4”
- Adhere Pool Party layer to card front.
- Stamp leaves in Old Olive ink and flower in Poppy Parade ink on Whisper White cardstock. Adhere to Pool Party on card front.
- Adhere Peaceful Poppies DSP across the card front just lower than center.
- Stamp Happy Birthday in Poppy Parade ink on Poppy Parade card stock and punch out. Stamp Happy Birthday again in Poppy Parade ink on Whisper White and punch out. Adhere Whisper White to Poppy Parade image with dimensionals. Adhere to card front.
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- January Host Code: Use this code you order ECZ2CUYJ I will send you a thank you card and a free gift if your order is over $35.00. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift. If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team.
- New this year- I will send you the paper and supplies to make the cards I feature on FB live. If you use the above host code and order within the week I will send you that weeks project supplies.
- If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
- Sign up for my customer newsletter. You will get exclusive offers and added tutorials and ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest