Celebrate Sunflowers is one of my favorite stamp sets. I love sunflowers and daisies.
Here is how you make this card. Stamp the sunflower in Pumpkin Pie. Color with Stampin’ Blends. I used Pumpkin Pie, Cinnamon Cider, and Ivory. I die cut it and sponged the outside with Pumpkin Pie ink.
I embossed it with the Old World Map embossing folder. It was awful. It was too bumpy and it hardly looked like a sunflower any more. I tried with the Hammered Metal. Again, awful. Luckily most of the time you can emboss it over again and fix it if you want to. I settles on the Subtle embossing folder. It worked! It gave it just a slight texture. It’s better than a flat flower.
I stamped and colored the leaves with the Mossy Meadow ink pad and Blends. The I embossed them with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder.
Here is how it turned out after using the Thanks a Bunch stamp with a black ink pad. Add a border from the Budding Blooms dies and a bow made from the Old Olive/Pretty Peacock double sided ribbon.
What do you think?
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- July Host Code: Use this code for your order WGF2Q6FJ I will send you a thank you card and a free gift. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift.
- If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team. Click on the wish list below to find out more.
- If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
- Sign up for my customer newsletter. You will get exclusive offers and added tutorials and ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest. Click on the picture below.