“A few of our favorite things” is the theme of this months blog hop. There are a lot of favorite things when it comes to the new catalog. What’s not to love?
Third Thursday Blog Hop- Best Year Bundle is a great stamp set and die. It’s not my all time favorite but it has a ton of potential. I like when a stamp or a die can be more than one thing. The plaid is a great way to add layers and texture to your card or project. It can do so much.
In this card I set the plaid on a diagonal to give it interest. I am not sure I picked the right colors but I like this card. Think of all of the different combinations of colors and layers you could use this die set on.
When you die cut the pieces you get a bunch of “crumbs” left over. Here is my pile. It’s mostly square pieces. I couldn’t possibly waste them.
This is the card I came up with. I am not entirely sure that I like it even a little. It reminds me of crash-test-dumbies……… I wanted to share it anyway because I think the concept is pretty good. I think with another color combination it would work. Or, maybe it’s the perfect card for a new driver! What do you think?
Click the button below to go to the next ever so talented blogger. Let me know what you think.
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- June Host Code: Use this code for your order XYATNAMQ and I will send you a thank you card and a free gift. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift.
- If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team. Click on the wish list below to find out more.
- If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
- Sign up for my customer newsletter. You will get exclusive offers and added tutorials and ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest. Click on the picture below.