Thinking of You Card
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!
- Stamps: Art Gallery (154421)
- Card Stock: Thick Basic White (159229); Calypso Coral (122925); So Saffron (105118)
- Inks: Memento (132708)
- Misc: Butterfly Bijou 6” x 6” DSP (156824); Brilliant Wings Dies (155523); Fine Art 3/8” Ribbon (154561); Gold Glitter Enamel Dots (152155); Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Seal (152813); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
- Thick Basic White: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼” and scrap for stamping the greeting
- Calypso Coral: 2” x 5-1/2” and 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” for die cutting butterflies
- So Saffron: 4-3/4” x 6”
- Butterfly Bijou DSP: yellow/coral watercolor background pattern 1-7/8” x 5-1/2”
- Fine Art Ribbon: 12”
- Gold Glitter Enamel Dots: x3
- Add the DSP to the calypso coral card stock strip and add that down the center of the card front.
- Run the so saffron card stock through the die cutting machine and cut out the solid butterflies. Note: if you don’t want to cut them all, trim your card stock down to fit behind just the ones you want to use for this project.
- Once you’ve decided on the three butterflies you will use, die cut the coordinating detailed butterflies from the calypso coral card stock.
- Pair the butterflies up and attach them together using mini glue dots.
- Use your bone folder to curl up the wings.
- Add adhesive down the center of each of the butterflies and adhere them to the card front. I started with the center butterfly.
- Trim the very edge of the Fine Art Floral Ribbon all the way up the 12” length. This will allow you to separate the fibers. Separate 4 threads and tie a bow.
- Add the bow to the center of the middle butterfly using a mini glue dot. Trim ends if needed.
- Stamp desired greeting onto the white scrap, using memento ink. Trim as needed.
- Add greeting to the card front using dimensionals.
- Add three gold glitter enamel dots.
Virtual Butterfly Bingo
Virtual Class Schedule
Check my website to use the host code for that month to order any additional products that you might need. I will send you a bonus project in your kit.
Creative Momentum Semi-Annual Retreat
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- March Host Code: ANFFT6YD for your order I will send you a thank you card and a free gift. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift.
- If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team. If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
Follow me on Pinterest