Color & Contour
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets – Color & Contour (154994)
- Card Stock – Hand-penned DSP (155499), Highland Heather (146986), So Saffron (105118), Mint Macaron (138337), Basic White (159276)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Misc. – Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends (154887), Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends (154889), Highland Heather ½” Grosgrain Ribbon (155812), Opal Rounds (154289), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Highland Heather: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼”
- So Saffron: 5 ¼” x 4”
- DSP: 4” x 3 ½”
- Mint Macaron: 2 1/8” x 3 7/8”
- Basic White: 2” x 3 ¾”
- Stamp flower image on Basic White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Color with Stampin’ Blends. The Lighter shade of each was used on this image.
- Adhere to Mint Macaron cardstock. Set aside.
- Adhere Hand-penned DSP to bottom of So Saffron cardstock.
- Attach Ribbon at top edge of DSP, and adhere ends to back of So Saffron.
- Add this to your Highland Heather card base.
- Attached stamped panel to card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Opal Rounds.
Virtual Class Schedule
Check my website to use the host code for that month to order any additional products that you might need. I will send you a bonus project in your kit.
Creative Momentum Semi-Annual Retreat
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- July Host Code: C9RPJYWC your order I will send you a thank you card and a free gift. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift.
- If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team. If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
Follow me on Pinterest