Images © Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Set – Counting Sheep (156591)
- Card Stock – Basic White Thick (159229); Coastal Cabana (131297)
- Stamp Pads – Momento Tuxedo Black Ink (132708); Coastal Cabana (147097)
- Misc. –Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Brights Stampin’ Write Markers (147157); Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends (154904); Ivory Stampin’ Blends (154922); Scallop Contours Dies (155560); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Pattern Party Designer Series Paper (DSP) (155426); Momento Tuxedo Black Ink (132708)
- Coastal Cabana: 8 ½ x 5 1/2” (score and fold at 4 1/4”)
- Thick Whisper White: 4 ¼ x 5 ½”
- Pattern Party DSP: Floral 3 ¾ x 5”,Stripes 3 ¾ x 1 ½”
- Stamp the sheep using Momento Tuxedo Black ink. Highlight the sheep with Light Smoky Slate and Ivory Stampin’Blends. Cut the sheep out with Scallop Contour Die.
- Using the leftover Whisper white, Stamp greeting using Coastal Cabana ink, stamp party hat with Momento Tuxedo Black ink and color with markers.
- Cut out the birthday hat and attach to sheep with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Trim greeting and attach to the side of scallop piece as shown.
Attach the striped DSP to the bottom edge of floral DSP. Layer onto the Coastal Cabana card base. Add the scallop piece to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Virtual Class Schedule
Check my website to use the host code for that month to order any additional products that you might need. I will send you a bonus project in your kit.
Creative Momentum Semi-Annual Retreat
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- August Host Code: DMQFDWDS your order I will send you a thank you card and a free gift. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift.
- If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team. If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
Follow me on Pinterest