All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets – Quite Curvy Variety Bundle (158396) *includes Quite Curvy stamp set, Curvy Christmas stamp set, Curvy dies, and Class Christmas 6×6 Designer Paper
- Card Stock – Thick Whisper White (140272); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Misc. – Stampin’ Blends Shaded Spruce Combo (154903); Stampin Blends Crumb Cake Combo (154882); Stampin’ Blends Cherry Cobbler Combo (154880); Shimmery Crystal Effects
- Thick Whisper White: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White: 5-1/4” x 2-1/2” (3) plus scrap for bow
- DSP: 5-1/4” x 4”
- Stamp tree border and sentiment with Memento ink pad just above center on Designer Paper. Color trees with Light Shaded Spruce and Light Crumb Cake Blends. Set aside
- Die cut 3 pieces of Whisper White cardstock with dotted curvy die. Adhere to Designer Paper below stamped images, trimming as needed even with bottom edge of Designer Paper. Adhere to folded card base.
- Stamp bow on Whisper White scrap with Memento ink pad and color with Light and Dark Cherry Cobbler Blends. Fussy cut and adhere to card front.
- Apply Shimmery Crystal Effects to trees and let dry completely.
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- November Host Code: QME93Y6E this code for your order I will send you a thank you card and a free gift. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift.
- If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team. Click on the wish list below to find out more.
- If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
- Sign up for my customer newsletter. You will get exclusive offers and added tutorials and ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest. Click on the picture below.