Facebook Live 6/23/2020 is a great video all about the Fancy Phrases stamp set and bundle. This set is a favorite of mine right now. I love it so much. Even while stamping on the fly we made some amazing cards!
Stamp the flowers in black ink. Turn the stamp to fill in the background. Leave as little white space as you can for this card. It makes a beautiful background for this card.
Tear a piece of card stock in a wavy shape. Use this as a mask to stamp the flowers on the left side of your card. This gives an interesting edge to the stamped image.
Use the spotlight technique gives this card a great, well, spotlight. It’s an easy way for you to concentrate the focal point to one area of your card.
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- June Host Code: Use this code for your order XYATNAMQ and I will send you a thank you card and a free gift. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift.
- If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team. Click on the wish list below to find out more.
- If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
- Sign up for my customer newsletter. You will get exclusive offers and added tutorials and ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest. Click on the picture below.