Festive Post Halloween card
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets – Festive Post (153460)
- Card Stock – Blackberry Bliss (133675); Whisper White (100730); Basic Black (121045); Crushed Curry (131199)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); Crushed Curry (147087)
- Misc. – Cobwebs 3D embossing folder (153578); Stitched Shapes Dies (152323); Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper (153527); Banner Triple Punch (138292); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149635); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Blackberry Bliss: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic Black: 4” x 5 1/4”
- Crushed Curry 2 ½” x 2 ½”
- Whisper White: scrap to cut (2) stitched squares and a small oval rectangle
- DSP: 2” x 5 ½”
- Emboss the cobwebs on the Basic Black cardstock.
- Die cut two consecutive stitched squares and the small stitched oval.
- Stamp only one broomstick on either side of the small square using black ink.
- Using Crushed Curry stamp the “October 31”.
- Punch the tail in the DSP using the Banner Triple punch.
- Stamp the sentiment on the small oval with the black inkpad.
- Layer everything following the photo. Use Dimensionals behind the squares and the sentiment.
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- August Host Code: Use this code for your order ZDERB6SN I will send you a thank you card and a free gift. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift.
- If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team. Click on the wish list below to find out more.
- If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
- Sign up for my customer newsletter. You will get exclusive offers and added tutorials and ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest. Click on the picture below.