Hand-Penned Petals Card
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!
Supply: Hand-Penned Petals (155070) or bundle and save 10% (155492)
- Card Stock: Basic White (159276); Highland Heather (146986); Daffodil Delight (119683); Hand-Penned DSP (155499)
- Stamp Pads: Memento (132708); Highland Heather (147103); Soft Succulent (155778); Daffodil Delight (147094)
- Misc: Pastel Pearls (154571); Scallop Contours (155560); Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Stampin’ Seal (152813)
- Highland Heather: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic White: 3-1/2” x 4-3/4” for die cutting scallop rectangle and 3” x 3-1/2” for stamping
- Daffodil Delight: ¼” x 2-5/8”
- Hand Penned DSP: 2” x 2-5/8”
- Stamp floral image with memento ink onto the smaller scrap of white cardstock.
- Stamp the inside images in the following colours: small flower in daffodil, large flower in highland heather and leaves in soft succulent.
- Die cut the image with the coordinating die.
- Die cut the second largest scallop rectangle from the larger white cardstock.
- Add the dsp to the bottom, centering it between the dots.
- Add the strip of daffodil over top.
- Add that to the card front.
- Stamp desired greeting using memento ink to the left of the rectangle.
- Add the floral image using dimensionals.
- Add three of the darker purple pearls.
Check my website to use the host code for that month to order any additional products that you might need. I will send you a bonus project in your kit.
Creative Momentum Semi-Annual Retreat
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- June Host Code: EP2WHP3D your order I will send you a thank you card and a free gift. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift.
- If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team. If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
Follow me on Pinterest