Hey Chick card
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets – Hey Chick (bundle, 158627)
- Card Stock – Bumblebee (153077); Soft Suede (115318); Old Olive (100702); Smokey Slate (131202)
- Stamp Pads – Bumblebee (153116); Crumb Cake (147116); Balmy Blue (147105); Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Misc. – Blending Brushes (153611); Mango Melody Combo Pack Stampin’ Blends (154888); Smokey Slate Combo Pack Stampin’ Blends (154904); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (154974); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (143653)
- Bumblebee: 8 ½” x 5 ½” scraps
- Old Olive: (3) 3 ¼” x 1 ¾”
- Soft Suede: 2 ¾” x 2” 2” square
- Smokey Slate 3 ¼” x 1 ¾”
- Whisper White: 2” x ¾” 2 ¾” x 1 ¾” 5 ¼” x 4”
- Fold Bumblebee card stock in half and crease to create card base.
- Using Blending Brushes, add Crumb Cake and Balmy Blue inks to create background onto Whisper White layer.
- Die-cut: sign and chicken coop (Soft Suede), corn husks (Bumblebee), fence (Smokey Slate) and corn stalks (Old Olive).
- Ink Chick using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and stamp onto Whisper White. Color using Smokey Slate and Bumblebee Stampin’ Blends. Die-cut.
- Adhere all elements to Whisper White card layer, using Multi-purpose Liquid Glue and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Virtual Class Schedule
Check my website to use the host code for that month to order any additional products that you might need. I will send you a bonus project in your kit.
Creative Momentum Semi-Annual Retreat
- February Host Code: STJ64CZE code for your order I will send you a thank you card and a free gift. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift.
- If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team. If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
Follow me on Pinterest