Hydrangea Hill 3-D
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets – Hydrangea Haven Bundle (156251): Butterfly Brilliance Bundle, butterfly dies, (155821)
- Cardstock – Love You Always Treat Box (154285), Basic White (159276)
- Other – Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper (DSP) (154570); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass Designer Acetate (154574); Tear & Tape (138995); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Designer Paper: Long sides of the part that slides over the box ~1 1/2” x 4” (cut 2)
Bottom & top of the part that slides over the box ~ 2 5/8” x 4 1/8” (cut two)
Inside of the box ~ 2 1/2” x 4”
Short ends of the box ~ 1 ½” x 2 ¾” (cut 2)
- Acetate: 1 3/8” x10”, score at 1 ½”, 4 ¼”, 5 7/8” and 8 ½” for the belly band
- Acetate: 2 ¼” x 2 ¾” for the butterfly & small scrap of Basic White
- Assemble box. This is a sturdy box ~ you will have a double layer on each of the sides of the slide out section. Begin by folding all the scored lines, in and out several times. The small ends fold in first then the longer sides. You do not need to use adhesive.
- Cut DSP for sides, top and inside of the box. Do not add DSP to the inside long edges of the box. Ask me how I know. Adhere DSP.
- Cut band and score or just bend around the box, adhere end with Tear & Tape.
- Die cut butterfly ~ it is not necessary for all of the die cut pieces to be voided. The acetate design adds to the beauty of the butterfly.
- Die cut the same butterfly in Basic White and adhere to the bottom of the acetate butterfly with two Mini Glue Dots. Adhere to the belly band with two dimensionals.
Virtual Class Schedule
Check my website to use the host code for that month to order any additional products that you might need. I will send you a bonus project in your kit.
Creative Momentum Semi-Annual Retreat
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- April Host Code: MGXURTWH for your order I will send you a thank you card and a free gift. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift.
- If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20%- 35% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team. If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
Follow me on Pinterest