In the Wild Fan Fold Card
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets – Wild Cats (154992)
Card Stock – Evening Evergreen (155574); Basic White (159276)
Ink Pads – Evening Evergreen (155576)
Misc. – In the Wild Designer Series Paper (DSP) (155817); Big Cats Dies (155513); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Bone Folder (102300); Paper Snips (103579); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
- Evening Evergreen CS: 11” x 5 ½” scored at 1 ½”, 4 1/8”, and 6 ¾”; 3 pieces cut to 1 5/8” x 1 5/8”
- DSP pattern 1: 1 ¼ “ x 5 ¼”
- DSP pattern 2: 2 3/8” x 5 ¼”
- DSP pattern 3: 4” x 5 ¼”
- DSP pattern 4: 3 pieces cut to 1 1/8” x 1 1/8”
- Basic White CS: 2 3/8” x 5 ¼”; 3 pieces cut to 1 3/8” x 1 3/8”
- Accordion fold the card base and burnish the folds with a Bone Folder.
- Die cut 2 tigers from a scrap of DSP, and fussy a third one.
- Glue the tigers’ heads onto the 3 small squares of DSP, diagonally, then trim away the parts of the tigers that hang off.
- Glue those DSP pieces onto the 3 small squares of Basic White CS.
- Glue the small squares of Basic White CS onto the 3 small squares of Evening Evergreen CS.
- Glue the DSP pattern1 onto the smallest front area of the card base, on the left.
- Glue the DSP pattern 2 onto the middle front area of the card base.
- Glue the DSP pattern 3 onto the last section of the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment in Evening Evergreen ink onto the Basic White CS layer, then glue the layer onto the section that is between the middle and last DSP layers.
- Glue the left half of one layered square onto the middle front area, lining up the top and bottom points along the edge.
- Glue the remaining squares the same way onto the front most section, above and below the center square.
Virtual Class Schedule
Check my website to use the host code for that month to order any additional products that you might need. I will send you a bonus project in your kit.
Creative Momentum Semi-Annual Retreat
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- July Host Code: C9RPJYWC your order I will send you a thank you card and a free gift. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift.
- If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team. If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
Follow me on Pinterest