If you need a great tag or gift card holder this is a super sweet idea. It is easy to put together and has endless possibilities. Wouldn’t this be adorable hanging on a small tree. Make a bunch to use for an Advent calendar. Write an activity on each insert and have your family do that activity. Here are some ideas.
- Bake cookies
- Go caroling
- Wrap presents
- Call grandma
- Post a video of your kids and tree
- Make ornaments
- Donate toys to a local Giving Tree
What would you add to the list?
You can use if for Christmas and Christmas packages or you can change out the paper and use it for any occasion. Isn’t it adorable?
Click on the link above to download the tutorial, instructions and supply list. If you click on the pictures below you will be taken to my online store. Happy stamping.
- November Host Code: Use this code UQVTFB6 when you order online HERE I will send you a thank you card and a free gift if your order is over $35.00. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift. If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team.
- If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
- Sign up for my customer newsletter. You will get exclusive offers and added tutorials and ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest