Posted by Susan Legits – susanlegits.com on Tuesday, August 25, 2020
Merry Moose Banner is a cool project. I copied it straight from the Stampin’ Up! August to December 2020 catalog. Ot’s on page 27 if you want to take a peek. It’s a simple project. There are a few tips and tricks in the video.
I made my pennants double sided so I could wrap them around the twine and secure with super strong adhesive.
In the middle of the project I ran out of Seal+ adhesive. I glued the outside two pennants with SNAIL adhesive. I went back to my desk the next morning and this is what I found. You defiantly need a strong adhesive to attach everything.
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- August Host Code: Use this code for your order ZDERB6SN I will send you a thank you card and a free gift. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift.
- If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team. Click on the wish list below to find out more.
- If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
- Sign up for my customer newsletter. You will get exclusive offers and added tutorials and ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest. Click on the picture below.