All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Set: Parisian Beauty (151466)**
Ink: Basic Gray (149165), Cherry Cobbler (147083)
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick (140272), Whisper White (100730), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Petal Pink (146985)
Misc: Die Cut Machine, Parisian Dies (151463)**, Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper (151192), Fine-Tip Glue Pen (138309), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Sponges (141337), Petal Pink ¼” Metallic-Edge Ribbon (151194), Champagne Foil Sheets (144748), Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels (151193), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Note:** Parisian Beauty Stamp Set and Parisian Dies are also available in a bundle (153778) at a 10% discount
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock: 8 ½” x 5 ½” – card base, score at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White: 3” x 4 ¼”
- Cherry Cobbler: 5 ¼” x 4”
- Petal Pink: 5 ½” x 3 7/8”
- DSP: 5” x 2” strip
- Champagne Foil: 3 ¾” x 3” – for die-cutting “Amour” and swirl
- Ribbon: 6”
- Create card base from Whisper White Thick cardstock.
- Layer DSP strip onto right edge of Petal Pink and layer this onto Cherry Cobbler piece.
- Wrap ribbon around unit from #2 and secure onto back of cardstock with SNAIL. Layer this unit onto card base.
- Ink up Eiffel Tower using Basic Gray, stamp off onto scrap paper and then, without re-inking, stamp onto Whisper White piece. Using same method, stamp fleur de lis and postage “cancel” image near stamped tower. Stamp circle image using Cherry Cobbler onto top of “cancel” image – don’t stamp off so this one will be a little darker. Sponge around this piece using Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Cut out “Amour” and swirl image using Champagne Foil and dies and attach to stamped piece using Fine-Tip Glue Pen. Tuck small end of swirl behind stamped piece and put a small amount of SNAIL on top to secure.
- Attach stamped unit to front of card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere several rhinestones to card front.
- January Host Code: Use this code you order ECZ2CUYJ I will send you a thank you card and a free gift if your order is over $35.00. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift. If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team.
- New this year- I will send you the paper and supplies to make the cards I feature on FB live. If you use the above host code and order within the week I will send you that weeks project supplies.
- If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
- Sign up for my customer newsletter. You will get exclusive offers and added tutorials and ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest