Here is the Facebook Live I did with the Snowman Season stamp set and suite. These projects were featured as part of my Make-n-Takes during the retreat. They were a big hit!
Wood slices lend themselves to a great tree ornament. Just the snowman stamped and layered on top with a few embellishments complete the ornament.
Add a circle and starburst punch to the top of an oversized paper clip and you have a great gift to tuck into a package.
These notebooks make a great teacher gift or a cute stocking stuffer.
- Cut red cardstock to 11″ x 5″. The notebooks are 3″ x 5″.
- Score at 3″, 6″, 6 1/4″, 9 1/4″ and 9 1/2″.
- Cut a diagonal from the first 3″ segment and glue the side and bottom with Tear ‘n Tape.
- Stick the notebook to the base with Tear ‘n Tape.
- Decorate the front as desired.
- Add a decoration with dimensionals to form the closure on the front.
- Card base is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″.
- DSP on the front is 4 1/4″ x 3″.
- Tag pull is 2″ x 6″. Score at 3 3/4″ and 3 1/2″.
- Small white piece is 1 3/4″ x 1 1/2″.
- Medium white piece 2′ x 2 3/4″.
- Large white is 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- Pool Party is 2 1/4″ x 3″.
Use Tear ‘n Tape to stick down all of the tag and layers.
You’ll have to watch the video to figure out this card. I am seriously at a loss as to how to put it into words.
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- November Host Code: Use this code when you order U9V6RFRV HERE I will send you a thank you card and a free gift if your order is over $35.00. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift. If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team.
- New this year- I will send you the paper and supplies to make the cards I feature on FB live. If you use the above host code and order within the week I will send you that weeks project supplies.
- If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
- Sign up for my customer newsletter. You will get exclusive offers and added tutorials and ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest