Welcome to another Third Thursday Blog Hop- July. This month we are celebrating Christmas. I have the Hallmark Christmas movies on my office TV and we are celebrating. It’s 100 degrees outside. But, the AC is cranked up and I am drinking coffee and pretending that it’s cold outside.
Tag Buffet is a great stamp set. It goes with the Tag Buffet tag kit. I love this kit and the graphics in the stamp set. They remind me of 1960’s graphics and style. I love everything about it!
The kit comes in a cute giftable box. It’s a Paper Pumpkin style box.
The kit makes 30 tags. And, can I say……… they are amazing!
OK. So, back to my card. I made this card with the Tag Buffet stamp set.
If you want to make the toe and heel of the stockings patterned you can just stamp that area on DSP. You don’t need to stamp the whole stocking. Just the bits.
Cut the DSP out and attach it to the stockings before you cut them out. I must be watching the hallmark channel because I didn’t even mind cutting out all of those little pieces.
Tuck in with the AC blasting, pretend its cold outside and get busy on your Christmas cards! Merry Christmas in July!
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- July Host Code: Use this code for your order WGF2Q6FJ I will send you a thank you card and a free gift. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift.
- If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team. Click on the wish list below to find out more.
- If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
- Sign up for my customer newsletter. You will get exclusive offers and added tutorials and ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest. Click on the picture below.