- Stamp Sets – Merry Moose (150494)
- Card Stock – Misty Moonlight (153081); Whisper White (100730); Garden Green (102584); Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper (153491)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Misc. Beautiful Boughs Dies (150661); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Paper Snips (103579); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Misty Moonlight: 10 1/2” x 8 1/4” scored at 3 1/2” & 7”
- Garden Green 2” x 8 ¼”
- Whisper White: Scrap for die cut
- DSP: Star pattern- 2 ¾” x 8 ¼”, Enough to cut out several pieces of houses and trees
- Cut the right side panel of your card base at an angle to form a gift card or money holder on the inside of your card. Glue the two ends in place to form a pouch.
- Glue the star paper in place on the card front.
- Tear the Garden Green paper along the long edge to form a rough edge. Glue in place at the bottom of your card to form the ground.
- Stamp the sentiment on the die cut and attach to your card with dimensionals.
- Cut out as many houses and trees as you’d like and attach to your card with dimensionals.
*This card fits inside a #9 envelope. If you have a #10 envelope it will fit, but will have room to spare.
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- September Host Code: 67PZSHM4 this code for your order I will send you a thank you card and a free gift. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift.
- If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team. Click on the wish list below to find out more.
- If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
- Sign up for my customer newsletter. You will get exclusive offers and added tutorials and ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest. Click on the picture below.