Posted by Susan Legits – susanlegits.com on Tuesday, September 8, 2020
Z-Fold Cards are one of my favorite card folds. They are easy to set up and really easy to assemble. They look amazing and are really easy to change up colors and patterns.
Here are the basic measurements. They can be changed but, this is is a great basic layout.
Card Base: 4 1/4″ x 11″ score at 5 1/2 and 8 1/4″
Small card base: 3 1/4″ x 10″ score at 4 1/2″ and 7 1/4″
White cardstock: 3″ x 2 1/2″ nad 3″ x 4 1/4″
DSP of your choice: 4″ x 5 1/4″ and 3″ x 2 1/2″ and 2 1/2″ x 4″
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- September Host Code: 67PZSHM4 this code for your order I will send you a thank you card and a free gift. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift.
- If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team. Click on the wish list below to find out more.
- If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
- Sign up for my customer newsletter. You will get exclusive offers and added tutorials and ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest. Click on the picture below.