All for Baby
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!
- Stamp Sets – All for Baby Bundle (158360) Includes Baby Clothes Dies (155471)
- Card Stock – Thick Basic White (159229); Balmy Blue (146982); Misty Moonlight (153081)
- Stamp Pads – Balmy Blue (147105); So Saffron (147109); Soft Succulent (155778); Gray Granite (147118); Misty Moonlight (153118); Real Red (147084); Soft Suede (147115)
- Misc. – Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Basic Borders (155558); Layering Circles (151770); Hippo & Friends (153585); Blending Brushes (153611); Wink of Stella (141897), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Baby Clothes Dies (155471)
- Non Stampin’ Up!: Post It Note for masking.
- Balmy Blue: 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”
- Misty Moonlight: 5 3/8” x 4 1/8”
- Thick Basic White: 5 1/4” x 4”, 6” x 2” (for cloud mask), 5 1/4” x 4 1/4” (for onesies),
- 3” x 3” for sentiment panel , 5 1/4” x
- 4” for the inside. Small scrap for sentiment.
- Score the Balmy Blue card base at 4 1/4”; adhere the Misty Moonlight panel and set aside.
- Die cut a mask with the Cloud die from the 6” x 2” Thick Whisper White.
- With the smallest Layering Circle, die cut a mask on a piece of Post It Note and lay it on the Basic White card panel. (Don’t throw away the remaining negative piece.)
- With the cloud die cut, use a Blending Brush to create a background of clouds with Balmy Blue ink. Make sure to keep the Post It mask in the upper left where you want the sun to be. Add about three layers of random clouds on the card panel.
- Using the negative from the Post It Note circle, position it over the “sun” circle and use a Blending Brush to color the sun with So Saffron ink.
- Die cut three “onesies” with Thick Basic White and decorate with the stars as shown with So Saffron, Misty Moonlight, and Soft Succulent inks.
- Stamp the clothes line with Gray Granite ink on the card panel about 2” down. Lightly position the Onesies where you would like them to be (don’t add them yet), and then stamp the clothes pins with Soft Suede ink. Add the Onesies to the clothes line with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment with Misty Moonlight on a scrap of thick Basic White and fussy cut the individual words.
- Die cut the second largest Hippo & Friends frame with Thick Whisper White card stock. Add the sentiment words with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Stamp the small heart on a scrap with Real Red ink and die cut with the heart die. Adhere the card panel to the card base and add the sentiment die cut to the top right with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Wink of Stella to the sun as well as the heart on the sentiment panel.
- Add a 5 1/4” x 4” panel to the inside of the card and decorate the inside if desired.
Virtual Class Schedule
Check my website to use the host code for that month to order any additional products that you might need. I will send you a bonus project in your kit.
Creative Momentum Semi-Annual Retreat
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- June Host Code: EP2WHP3D your order I will send you a thank you card and a free gift. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift.
- If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team. If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
Follow me on Pinterest