Triple Time Stamping “After the Storm”
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp sets: after the storm (155038)
- Cardstocks: Basic White (159276), Nigh Of Navy (100867)
- Stampin’ Pad: Daffodil Delight (147094), Night Of Navy (147110)
- Mics: Blending Brushes (153611), Stamping Sponges (141337) Stampin’ Seal (152813)
- Basic white: 10¾ x 4-1/8 score at 5-3/8 card base, 4-7/8 x 3-5/8, 4-3/8 x 3-1/8, 3-7/8 x 2-5/8
- Night Of Navy 5½ x 4¼, 5 x 3¾, 4½ x 3¼, 4 x 2¾
- Nest all Basic White on the Basic White card base. Add one little piece of seal to keep them in the position.
- At the top left-hand side stamp the sunrays, starting in the center of the corner and again on each side with Daffodil Delight ink.
- Using a sponge or the blending brush sponge Daffodil Delight at the top corner.
- Using a sponge or the blending brush with Night Of Navy Ink sponge heavy at the bottom to the sunburst and lightly on the top.
- Stamp the greeting on the top layer on the right-hand side.
- Remove all layers. To pull apart twist each layer to pull them apart.
- Adhere each layer to the Night Of Navy layers.
- Inside Stamp on the left-hand side the sunrays.
Virtual Class Schedule
Check my website to use the host code for that month to order any additional products that you might need. I will send you a bonus project in your kit.
Creative Momentum Semi-Annual Retreat
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- June Host Code: EP2WHP3D your order I will send you a thank you card and a free gift. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift.
- If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team. If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
Follow me on Pinterest