Amped Up Plaid is a great way to add to the plain plaid colors of some of the DSP. I took a few Stampin’ Blends to make some of our one color plaid paper into colorful paper. I only used a package of notecards and envelopes, Whisper White cardstock, some Blends and a Mini Paper Pumpkin box. This was an easy project.
When I wanted to add color to the top of this box I used the scraps of the cards I made. I cut them into 1/2″ strips. I glued them to a scrap of paper and then glued this to the top of the box.
The “Let’s Celebrate” is cut from the “Let’s Celebrate You” stamp from the Bloom & Grow stamp set. Do’t be afraid to dissect your stamps to make them say and do what you want.
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- October Host Code: V6NU6WUA this code for your order I will send you a thank you card and a free gift. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift.
- If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team. Click on the wish list below to find out more.
- If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
- Sign up for my customer newsletter. You will get exclusive offers and added tutorials and ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest. Click on the picture below.