Trick-or-Treat might not happen this year but, I wanted to make something cool for my niece and nephew. I started with 5″ squares of Halloween fabric and went from there. This was a super easy sewing project. It was fun to design and complete in a few hours. I hope the kids will like them. They are in the mail to Phoenix right now, filled with small toys and a few goodies.
- October Host Code: V6NU6WUA this code for your order I will send you a thank you card and a free gift. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift.
- If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team. Click on the wish list below to find out more.
- If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
- Sign up for my customer newsletter. You will get exclusive offers and added tutorials and ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest. Click on the picture below.