My mom’s birthday was this last weekend. I spent a few hours making her this card. I just wanted to send her something special. Something hand made and just from me. This is what I came up with. I watched a video about how to make this card. I wouldn’t even begin to try to show you how. Angelina explained it so much better than I ever could. Click on the link below to watch her video.
It’s really pretty thick. Especially on the opened side. If you think about it, it’s really 6 cards. All of the card bases have the accordion insert inside of them. This card is deceptively easy to make if you just get the basics.
I made three of the panels the same and three different. I alternated them so it would give the card a little variety.
Look how amazing this looks when it’s open. It’s stunning.
Here is an overhead view of what it looks like. I have also seen it called a “Star Card”. Isn’t it amazing?
If you open the card and tie the two ribbons together it will tie open and you can set it out as a carousel to display.
Click HERE to see the video of how this card is made.
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- July Host Code: Use this code for your order WGF2Q6FJ I will send you a thank you card and a free gift. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift.
- If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team. Click on the wish list below to find out more.
- If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
- Sign up for my customer newsletter. You will get exclusive offers and added tutorials and ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest. Click on the picture below.