- Stamp Set – Christmas Gleaming Bundle (153006)
- Card Stock – Thick Very Vanilla (144237); Pretty Peacock (150880); Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Paper (150429); Copper Foil Sheets (142020)
- Stamp Pads – Pretty Peacock (150083); Night of Navy (147110); Versamark Pad (102283)
- Misc. – 1” Circle Punch (119868); 2 ¼” Circle Punch (143720); Layering Circles Dies (141705); Tufted 3D Embossing Folder (146335); Aqua Painters (103954); Embossing Buddy (103083); Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder (141636); Heat Tool (129053); Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995); Mini Dimensionals (144108); Dimensionals (104430); Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
- Thick Very Vanilla (base): 4 ¼” x 11”, score at 5 ½”
- Thick Very Vanilla – scrap
- Pretty Peacock – 3 ½” x 3 ½”
- Copper Foil – 4” x 4”
- Designer Paper – 3” x 12”, score at 5 ½” & 9 ½”
- Emboss the card base using the Tufted 3D Embossing Folder.
- Fold up the lower half of the designer paper so the opposite pattern is showing to create a pocket. Use the 1” Circle Punch to make a notch in the center of the designer paper. Adhere the pocket closed using Tear & Tape.
- Adhere the designer paper to the front and inside base of the cardstock as shown.
- Punch a 2 ¼” circle using Pretty Peacock cardstock. Emboss using the Tufted 3D Embossing Folder.
- Die cut a slightly larger circle than the Pretty Peacock cardstock using the Copper Foil Sheet and the Layering Circles Dies. Adhere it to the Pretty Peacock cardstock. Adhere these layers to the left side of the designer paper using Dimensionals.
- Lightly rub the Very Vanilla scrap cardstock with the Embossing Buddy. Stamp the ornament image using Versamark in on Thick Very Vanilla scrap cardstock. Immediately cover with copper embossing powder and heat set. Punch the ornament out using the coordinating punch.
- Using the Aqua Painter and Pretty Peacock ink, color in the ornament. Color in the topper of the ornament using Night of Navy ink. Ink will resist where there is heat embossing so after the cardstock has dried, blog the image using a clean, dry cloth to remove the water/ink from the copper embossed lines. Adhere the ornament to the center of the circle layers using a combination of Dimensionals and Mini Dimensionals.
- Stamp the greeting using Night of Navy ink on Thick Very Vanilla scrap cardstock. Cut around the perimeter of the greeting using your scissors. Adhere the greeting, overlapping the ornament as shown, using Mini Dimensionals.
- Insert the gift card inside the pocket on the inside of the card.
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- December Host Code: Use this code you order ZAWZUNW6 HERE I will send you a thank you card and a free gift if your order is over $35.00. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift. If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team.
- New this year- I will send you the paper and supplies to make the cards I feature on FB live. If you use the above host code and order within the week I will send you that weeks project supplies.
- If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
- Sign up for my customer newsletter. You will get exclusive offers and added tutorials and ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest