- Stamp Sets – Christmas Gleaming (150464)
- Card Stock (CS) – Cherry Cobbler (119685); Mossy Meadow (133676); Crushed Curry (131199); Very Vanilla (101650)
- Ink Pads – Cherry Cobbler (147083)
- Misc. – Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) (150439); Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack (150647); Simply Scored (122334); Perennial Essence Floral Centers (149442); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Paper Snips (103579)
- Cherry Cobbler CS: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored in half at 5-1/2”; scraps for punching
- Mossy Meadow CS: scraps for punching
- Brightly Gleaming DSP: 4-1/8” x 5-3/8”
- Very Vanilla CS: 4” x 5-1/4”; scrap for sentiment
- Crushed Curry CS: scrap for sentiment mat
- Fold the card base along the score line and burnish with a Bone Folder.
- Punch 20 ornaments from scraps of Cherry Cobbler CS using the smaller ornament punch, to create the petals
- Punch 2 ornaments from a scrap of Mossy Meadow CS using the larger ornament punch, to create the leaves
- Score veins on the 2 leaves using the stylus from the Simply Scored tool.
- Slightly curl the 20 petals using a Bone Folder.
- Begin gluing petals in a circle onto a scrap of Cherry Cobbler CS. (I used 4 circle layers of 5 petals each.)
- Glue the two leaves onto the back of the flower.
- Apply 7 floral centers onto the middle of the flower.
- Glue the flower onto the DSP layer.
- Glue the DSP layer onto the front of the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS, and trim it using Paper Snips.
- Glue the sentiment onto a scrap of Crushed Curry CS and trim around the sentiment using Paper Snips.
- Adhere the sentiment onto the DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Glue the Very Vanilla CS layer onto the inside of the card base.
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- December Host Code: Use this code you order ZAWZUNW6 HERE I will send you a thank you card and a free gift if your order is over $35.00. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift. If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team.
- New this year- I will send you the paper and supplies to make the cards I feature on FB live. If you use the above host code and order within the week I will send you that weeks project supplies.
- If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
- Sign up for my customer newsletter. You will get exclusive offers and added tutorials and ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest