Welcome to the very-first-ever Semi Annual Creative Momentum Retreat. I am happy to share a few pictures of the weekend. Today I’d like to start by sharing the “calm before the storm” pictures. These were all taken before any of the guests arrived. I love how everything turned out. My sister designed all of the decor, props and decorations. I love everything about them.
As you walk in, to the right, is all of my sale items. This was a huge display of card samples, retired stamp sets, dies and paper samples for sale. There were also Paper Pumpkin, card kits and adhesive.
My customized shopping cart held the brand new catalogs.
This is the card buffet. This was a great hit with everyone. Guests could pick what they wanted to make for a nominal additional fee. A few people didn’t pack projects to make on their own. They used the card buffet area to fill in free time and to add to their own card collection.
Here is a close-up of the card buffet collection.
This is a view of the check in table on the left. Behind it is the tool table. Guests were able to use any of my diecuts, punches and scrap paper throughout the weekend. It was a much used spot.
Here is the prize table. There were over $600. in prizes given away throughout the retreat.
This is what guests had at their place setting when they arrived. It had a Stampin’ Up! box with washi tape, buttons and an engraved clear block. They also got a tool caddy with a water bottle, tissue, hand sanitizer and a few other goodies inside.
Here is the clear block.
Each table had a centerpiece. The flowers were different colors on each table. There were also hand wipes around the room. They each had a different label and saying on them. So clever!
The round tables were for our weekend guests. The long table in the foreground was for Saturday only guests. They got a few seat gifts as well. Aren’t the names for the place settings adorable? They were made by my sister as well. They held everyone’s name on a paint chip. My niece hand lettered everyones name.
The coffee/tea bar was a great addition to the retreat. We had coffee, tea, iced tea and flavored water the whole weekend.
Even the trash cans got special treatment. My sister decorated them to be crayons. The hotel even wanted to keep them decorated! So, when we cleaned up we left them decorated. I wonder if they are still that way today.
There was even a banner. Such a great detail.
The candy bar was a hit as well. Lots of yummy goodies to keep blood sugar up while working so hard on cards and scrapbooks.
Here is a picture of what all of the weekend guests got.
They all received:
- a tote bag with the retreat name
- 5 make-n-takes to craft throughout the weekend
- 5 seat gifts throughout the weekend
- handmade name place
- tool caddy with several items inside
- Watercolor 2 pencils and a blender pen
- candy, bubbles and other fun gifts
I am sure there were more things. I just can’t remember all of them. Unfortunately I need to get better at remembering to take pictures of all of the seat gifts. I know I forget to take pictures of several of them.
Check back tomorrow. I will show you all of the people and project pictures.
Thanks for stopping by!
- July Host Code: Use this code ECXVQ7QB you order online HERE I will send you a thank you card and a free gift if your order is over $35.00. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift. If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team.
- New this year- I will send you the paper and supplies to make the cards I feature on FB live. If you use the above host code and order within the week I will send you that weeks project supplies.
- If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
- Sign up for my customer newsletter. You will get exclusive offers and added tutorials and ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest