Here is a cute little Halloween treat container. It’s perfect for candy corn or M&M’s. I can’t wait to make several.
To make this box you need:
- Basic Black cardstock 2″ x 11″ score at 4 1/2″ from each end, scrap for tag
- Designer paper 2″ x 8 1/2″ score at 2″, 4″, 6″, 8″
- Scrap of Pumpkin Pie for pumpkin die
- Scrap of Whisper White for tag
Punch a tag topper at both ends of the black cardstock. Wrap the DSP around the container securing it where it overlaps the black cardstock.
Stamp and die cut the tag, pumpkins and a tag background (in black).
Tie the top with ribbon to finish.
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- September Host Code: Use this code ECXVQ7QB you order online HERE I will send you a thank you card and a free gift if your order is over $35.00. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift. If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team.
- New this year- I will send you the paper and supplies to make the cards I feature on FB live. If you use the above host code and order within the week I will send you that weeks project supplies.
- If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
- Sign up for my customer newsletter. You will get exclusive offers and added tutorials and ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest