All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets – Spooktacular Bash (150544), Boo to You (150550)
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla Thick(144237); Crushed Curry (131199); Terracotta Tile (150884); Monster Bash Designer Series Paper (150447)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Misc. – Terracotta ½” Scalloped Linen Ribbon (149705); Ornate Frames Dies (150664); Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder (150665), Die Cutting Machine
- Very Vanilla: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”, 2 ½” square; 1 ½”x 2”
- Crushed Curry: 4” x 5 1/4”
- Terracotta Tile:2” square
- DSP: 4”x3”
- Ribbon: 5” length
- Emboss the Crushed Curry panel with the Stylish Scroll embossing folder.
- Adhere the dsp to the bottom of the Crushed Curry Panel.
- Wrap the ribbon around the Crushed Curry dsp panel, and adhere on the back.
- Attach the Crushed Curry panel to the card front.
- Stamp “open if you dare” onto the small piece of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Use the Ornate frames and cut the three smallest pieces of cardstock with die cutting machine.
- Adhere the three frames together, and place on the card front with dimensionals.
- To finish the card, stamp the werewolf onto lower inside panel of the card, and stamp “boo to you.”
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- October Host Code: Use this code you order Y4SU99EX HERE I will send you a thank you card and a free gift if your order is over $35.00. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift. If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team.
- New this year- I will send you the paper and supplies to make the cards I feature on FB live. If you use the above host code and order within the week I will send you that weeks project supplies.
- If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
- Sign up for my customer newsletter. You will get exclusive offers and added tutorials and ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest