Halloween treats are really fun when they go together this easily. Start with a little card stock, a die, and a little DSP. Add glitter ribbon and some candy and you’ve got just about everything you’l need.
This amazing little treat container was made by my friend Karen Kurz. She put a tiny hand sanitizer in it. Isn’t it adorable?
Start with a piece of card stock 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
Score short side at 1″, 4″, 5″.
Score the long edge at 1/2″, 3 1’2″, 4 1/4″, 7 1/2″.
Cut away the areas shown above and notch the small tabs that fold in to form flaps on the box.
Halloween Treats are just that easy!
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- September Host Code: 67PZSHM4 this code for your order I will send you a thank you card and a free gift. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift.
- If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team. Click on the wish list below to find out more.
- If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
- Sign up for my customer newsletter. You will get exclusive offers and added tutorials and ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest. Click on the picture below.