All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets – Biggest Wishes (155052)
- Card Stock – Shaded Spruce (146981); Basic White (159276); Pale Papaya (155668); Gold Foil Sheets (132622)
- Stamp Pads – Shaded Spruce (147088)
- Misc. – Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper (155464); Label Me Lovely Punch (151296), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Paper Trimmer (152392)
- Shaded Spruce 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
- Expressions in Ink DSP 12” x 5 ¼” Score at 4”, 7 ½” and 10”
- Basic White: scrap for punch
- Gold: scrap for punch
- Score DSP.
- Attach the 4” panel to your card base. Fold the rest of the DSP accordion style so that the last 2” section is on the top of the pile of the folded DSP. This should be the back of the patterned paper.
- Stamp the large Hello on the white punched piece. Stamp off once before stamping so that the color is lighter.
- Stamp the cursive Hello over the top.
- Cut the gold punched piece in half. Attach the two pieces to the top and bottom of your sentiment piece.
- Attach this to the top of the card using dimensionals.
- Your card should open accordion style with the sentiment on the top and the card base on the bottom.
Virtual Class Schedule
Check my website to use the host code for that month to order any additional products that you might need. I will send you a bonus project in your kit.
Creative Momentum Semi-Annual Retreat
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- July Host Code: C9RPJYWC your order I will send you a thank you card and a free gift. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift.
- If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team. If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
Follow me on Pinterest