Sweet as a Peach Bag
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
• Stamp Sets – Sweet as a Peach bundle (stamps & dies-155823)
• Card Stock – Basic White (159276); Pear Pizzazz (131201); Balmy Blue (146982)
• Stamp Pads – Pear Pizzazz (147104); Pale Papaya (155670); Calypso Coral (147101); Me-mento Tuxedo Black (132708)
• Misc. – You’re a Peach Designer Series Paper (155686); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss (149653); Stitched Greenery Die (155451); Painted Labels Dies (151605); Everyday Label Punch (144668); handheld circle punch; White 3/8” Glittered Organdy Ribbon (156408); Sponge Daubers (133773); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Tear & Tape adhesive (138995); Paper Trimmer (152392) OR Simply Scored (122334)
• You’re a Peach Designer Series Paper (DSP)
• Basic White: For Die Cut Label (3-1/2” x 2-1/4”) and 3-3/4” x 3-3/4” scored on all sides at 1/2” plus scrap to stamp peach and leaves
• Pear Pizzaz: 2-1/2” x 4-1/4”
• Balmy Blue for Everyday Label punch
• Organdy Ribbon: 16”
1. Fold along all score lines of square white card stock, then cut in on opposite sides along score lines to intersecting score lines. Using Tear & Tape, adhere corners inside adjacent edges, creating an upside down “box lid”.
2. Wrap a band of Tear & Tape around the outside edges of the upside down box lid, and on one 6” end of the Designer Series Paper. Remove protective paper from Tear & Taps and starting in the center of one edge of the box, wrap the bottom edge of 12” DSP around the lid, securing the adhesive on the end of the Designer Series Paper to itself last, creating a “bag”.
3. Cut banner on one end of Pear Pizzazz card stock, then run through Cut & Emboss machine with Stitched Greenery die. Punch hole at top of tag.
4. Stamp sentiment at top of label die in black ink, then add branch with Pear Pizzazz ink.
5. Tap peach stamp in Pale Papaya ink, then lightly add some Calypso Coral ink to one side of the peach with a sponge dauber, then stamp it on scrap card stock. Stamp stem in Pear Pizzazz on scrap card stock and cut out both with coordinating dies.
6. Adhere label to front of Pear Pizzazz tag. Add peach and stem with dimensionals
7. Punch label from Balmy Blue card stock and fold in half. Pinch bag front and back together, wrap la-bel over the top and punch a hole through all layers. Thread ribbon through hole.
8. Tie tag on front of bag.
Virtual Class Schedule
Check my website to use the host code for that month to order any additional products that you might need. I will send you a bonus project in your kit.
Creative Momentum Semi-Annual Retreat
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- July Host Code: C9RPJYWC your order I will send you a thank you card and a free gift. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift.
- If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team. If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
Follow me on Pinterest