Let’s Celebrate the 4th
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets – Celebrate Sunflowers (152517)
- Card Stock – Sahara Sand (121043); Real Red (102482); Night of Navy (100867); Basic White (159276)
- Misc. – 6×6 Regals (155227) and Neutrals (155226) Designer Series Paper (DSP); Regals Stampin’ Write Marker Assortment (147155); Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder (149643); Stitched Rectangles dies (151820); Stitched Stars dies (150653); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Sahara Sand: 4-1/4” x 11”, folded in half for card base; 4-1/2” x 3-1/4”
- Real Red and Night of Navy: scraps for die cutting
- Real Red and Night of Navy DSP: scraps for die cutting
- Basic White: scraps for die cutting
- Use Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder to emboss front of folded card.
- Die cut one rectangle (3-7/8” x 7/8”) from Real Red DSP (from Regals pack) and Night of Navy DSP (from Neutrals pack) and 2 from Basic White cardstock.
- Die cut 3 small stars (1 each from each of red, white, and blue cardstock).
- Use Real Red marker to ink “LET’S celebrate” onto one white rectangle. Adhere all rectangle shapes to small piece of Sahara Sand cardstock and attach to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere stars to rectangles and then attach a rhinestone to each star.
Virtual Class Schedule
Check my website to use the host code for that month to order any additional products that you might need. I will send you a bonus project in your kit.
Creative Momentum Semi-Annual Retreat
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- April Host Code: MGXURTWH for your order I will send you a thank you card and a free gift. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift.
- If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team. If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
Follow me on Pinterest