True Love Triple Fold
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets – Timeless Tulips (151534)
- Card Stock – Basic Black (121045); Basic White (159276); Pool Party (122924)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Black Ink (132708)
- Misc. – True Love Designer Series Paper (DSP) (154281); Tasteful Labels Dies (152886); Stampin’ Blends: Flirty Flamingo (154884), Magenta Madness (153106), Granny Apple Green (154885), and Pool Party (154894); Matte Black Dots (154284); Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack (154579); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ SEAL (152813); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Paper Snips (103579)
- Card Base: Basic Black 5 ½” x 11” 1” x 11” strip
- Card Stock 1: Basic White 2 ½” x ¾” approx. scrap for sentiment
- Card Stock 2: Pool Party 4” x 2 ½”
- DSP: True Love- 3 ½” x 5 ¼”, 1 ½’ x 5 ¼”, 1” x 5 ¼” plus scrap for flower
- Score card base on the long side at 1 ¾”, 5 ½”, and 9 ¾”. Fold card base in half at 5 ½” and then fold the other two score lines in the same direction to the left.
- Attach the largest piece of designer paper (3 ½” x 5 ¼”) to the card front using Stampin’ SEAL. Then, attach the second piece of designer paper (1 ½” x 5 ¼”) to the first flap and the last piece (1” x 5 ¼”) to the third flap.
- Take the strip of Basic Black CS and wrap it around the center of the card from back to front as a belly band. Seam will be in the front and hidden with our die-cuts. Use Stampin’ SEAL to glue the belly band to itself so you can slide it off the card easily. Do not pull it too tight when you glue it.
- Die-cut a label from the Tasteful Labels dies using Pool Party cardstock. Attach it to the front of the belly band with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a flower from the True Love Designer Series Paper using your paper snips.
- Color that flower with Stampin’ Blends. I used dark Magenta Madness in the center of the flower then, light Magenta Madness almost to the end of the petals. Lastly, I used light Flirty Flamingo to blend all the colors together to get the flower you see in the photo.
- Use dark Granny Apple Green at the base of the leaves and light Granny Apple Green towards the tips of the leaves to blend it all together.
- I used Pool Party in the center of the flower (optional).
- Attach the flower to the Pool Party die-cut using Stampin’ SEAL.
- Cut banner for sentiment using Tasteful Label dies and stamp sentiment using Memento Black ink. Add a twine bow at the bottom of the flower with a glue dot. Attach the sentiment on top of the bow with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finish the card with 3 Matte Black Dots in the flower.
Virtual Class Schedule
Check my website to use the host code for that month to order any additional products that you might need. I will send you a bonus project in your kit.
Creative Momentum Semi-Annual Retreat
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- April Host Code: MGXURTWH for your order I will send you a thank you card and a free gift. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift.
- If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team. If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
Follow me on Pinterest