All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets–Under My Umbrella (photopolymer 151518); Umbrella Builder Punch (151293); Under My Umbrella Bundle- 10% off (153786)
- Card Stock – Poppy Parade (119793) ; Blushing Bride (131398); Whisper White (100730); Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (151252)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708); Pool Party stampin’ pad (147107); Old Olive stampin’ pad (147090)
- Misc. – Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220); Aqua Painter (103954); Stitched Rectangle Dies (148551); Snail (104332); Dimensionals (104430); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); die cutting machine.
- Poppy Parade Cardstock:5 ½ x 8 ½” (scored at 4 ¼”)
- Blushing Bride Card Stock: 3 ¾” x 5 1/8”
- Shimmery White Cardstock: 3 3/8” x 4 ¾”
- Fold the large piece of Poppy Parade cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Cut a piece of Blushing Bride cardstock using a die-cut machine with the 3 ¾” x 5 1/8” Stitched Rectangular Die. Adhere to the card using SNAIL Adhesive.
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White cardstock using a die-cut machine with the 3 3/8” x 4 ¾” Stitched Rectangular Die.
- Press the Pool Party stampin’ pad into a clear block, then use an aqua painter to water it down a bit and use it to watercolour the top of the Shimmery White cardstock. Let dry
- Stamp rain drops using Pool Party stampin’ pad.
- Stamp the greeting in Old Olive ink.
- Stamp the top of the umbrella on the designer paper using the Memento ink pad and punch out using the Umbrella Builder Punch. Add to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the handle on the Shimmery White cardstock using the Old Olive stampin’ pad and punch out. Add to card using SNAIL Adhesive.
- Stamp the rain boots on the designer paper using the Memento ink pad and carefully cut out using paper snips.
- Stamp the flowers on to Shimmery White cardstock using the Memento ink pad. Colour the flowers and leaves using Stampin’ Blend markers. Carefully cut out using paper snips.
- Adhere boots to the bottom of the card using SNAIL Adhesive leaving the top without adhesive.
- Put Mini Dimensionals on the back of the flowers and add to card tucking one of the flowers behind the boots.
- Add rhinestone jewels.
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- February Host Code: Use this code you order R39QTXQV I will send you a thank you card and a free gift if your order is over $35.00. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift. If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team.
- New this year- I will send you the paper and supplies to make the cards I feature on FB live. If you use the above host code and order within the week I will send you that weeks project supplies.
- If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
- Sign up for my customer newsletter. You will get exclusive offers and added tutorials and ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest