Sending Flowers card tutorial
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets – Heart To Heart (151427)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Pretty Peacock (150880); Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper DSP (152284)
- Stamp Pads – Pretty Peacock (150083)
- Misc. – Sending Flowers Dies (153589); Whisper White ¼” Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon (151326); Iridescent Sequin Assortment (144212); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Snail Adhesive (104332); Take Your Pick Tool (144107), Take Your Pick Die Brush Tip (149655); Die Cutting Machine
- Pretty Peacock: scrap to cut dies from approximately 2” x 3 ½”
- Whisper White: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”, 4” x 5 ¼”, 3/8” x 3”
- DSP: 4” x 4”
- Ribbon: 7”
- For the best cut of this large, detailed die, lay the 4′ x 5 1/4″ piece in the die cutting machine so that the paper is in the landscape direction instead of the portrait direction. Position the die towards the bottom of the cardstock.
- Take the entire sandwich out of the machine, keeping it all together. Bring it back to the front of the machine, rotate it 180 degrees so the flower die is now on the left side of the machine and send it through the machine a second time. By placing the piece in landscape you will get the detailed portion of the die closer to the outside edge of the rollers which will give more pressure on the die. More pressure means a better cut.
- Remove the excess pieces from the die with the Take Your Pick Tool and the Die Brush attachment. Carefully remove the cardstock from the die. If you are cutting many of these periodically rub the cutting side of the die with wax paper to help the cardstock release from the die.
- Place 6 large Dimensionals on the back of the die cut piece. Place 3 Mini Dimensionals on the backs of the 3 largest flowers.
- Adhere the 4″ x 4″ Designer Paper to the lower portion of the folded card front. Peel the backings off of the Dimensionals and adhere the flower panel on to the card base so that the Designer Series Paper shows behind the flowers.
- Stamp the greeting on the 3/8″ x 3″ piece of white with an ink color that coordinates with the Designer Series Paper. Open the card base and stamp an inside greeting.
- Die cut the scalloped die and one of the flower set dies from the 2″ x 3 1/2″ piece of coordinating cardstock.
- Adhere the stamped greeting on to the scalloped die cut piece with Mini Glue Dots. Attach it to the card with Dimensionals.
- Adhere the flowers with the petals inside the card. Place sequins or embellishments in the flower centers with Mini Glue Dots. Add inside message if desired.
- On the card front, place coordinating rhinestones in the centers of the three largest flowers.
- Tie a bow and adhere it to the card front with a Mini Glue Dot.
This sample is made from a few of the things that you get FREE during Sale-a-Bration when you sign up to get the demonstrator discount. This is an amazing once-a-year-only-sale.The sale for the starter kit ends at the end of March. If you want more information please contact me. I would be happy to help you get a discount on all of your stamp supplies. Below is what is included in the kit.
- Any items from the current catalogs $125.
- The cutes little mini paper cutter on the planet
- Designer Series Paper pack 6″x6″ assortment package (48 pieces)
- Any stamp set in the catalog of your choice. (could be up to $44.)
- Paper Pumpkin (Stampin’ Up!s choice)
- Business supplies (40.00 value)
- Free shipping on this order
This is almost $300. in product! After this you can order from the catalog at a 20% discount. You also have the opportunity to see the new catalogs and order up to 30 days prior to anyone else.
This is the time to get the kit and the opportunity for a 20% discount for at least the next 3 months.
Contact me today for help signing up!
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- March Host Code: Use this code you order 3RJS3SB3 will send you a thank you card and a free gift if your order is over $35.00. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift. If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team.
- New this year- I will send you the paper and supplies to make the cards I feature on FB live. If you use the above host code and order within the week I will send you that weeks project supplies.
- If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
- Sign up for my customer newsletter. You will get exclusive offers and added tutorials and ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest