Prized Peony- Facebook Live is a great a video. I didn’t have a plan of what to make or how to use this set. I think these cards are amazing. What do you think?
- Cut card stock 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Score the short side 1 1/8″ flip around and score the same measurement on the other side.
- On the long side score at 1 3/4″ x 4 3/8″ flip around and score the same measurements from the other side.
- Cut the corner squares off of all 4 corners.
- Cut to the score line between the bottom and the side of the box.
- Punch the top of the box with the tag punch. You have to fold the sides in to fit it in the punch.
- Secure the sides to the bottom using strong adhesive.
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
- June Host Code: Use this code for your order WGF2Q6FJ I will send you a thank you card and a free gift. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift.
- If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team. Click on the wish list below to find out more.
- If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
- Sign up for my customer newsletter. You will get exclusive offers and added tutorials and ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest. Click on the picture below.