Purple Painted Poppies
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up! ®
- Stamp Sets – Painted Poppies (151599); Label Me Bold (151631)
- Card Stock – Thick Whisper White (140272)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Black Ink (132708)
- Misc. –Highland Heather Blends Duo (147276); Granny Apple green Blends Duo; Daffodil Delight Blends Duo (144603; (147274); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430);
- Thick Whisper White: 4 ¼” x 11” 3” x 2 1/4”
- Thick Whisper White: 3 ¾” x 5”
- Scrap of white for sentiment
- Stamp the large flower onto a post-it notes and cut out just inside the line
- Stamp the medium flower onto post it note and also cut out just inside the line (make sure to stamp where there is some sticky for Masking.
- Start with the Center flower image and stamp onto your white 3 ¾” x 5 mat. Put the mask on that you have cut out and stamp flower around it as shown.
- When you get to the two flowers near the right bottom that has a smaller flower you will use both masks that you have cut out to give the effect of the smallest flower being behind it.
- Make sure to mask flowers when adding your leaves as well.
- Good rule of thumb is if you are stamping near the mask to cover it so there are no mistakes.
- Stamp sentiment onto the white scrap and cut out with your paper snips.
- Color the flowers using the Highland Heather Blends Duo.
- Color Leaves using the Granny Apple Green Blends Duo
- When finished pop the mat up on the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping!
- February Host Code: Use this code you order R39QTXQV I will send you a thank you card and a free gift if your order is over $35.00. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift. If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team.
- New this year- I will send you the paper and supplies to make the cards I feature on FB live. If you use the above host code and order within the week I will send you that weeks project supplies.
- If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
- Sign up for my customer newsletter. You will get exclusive offers and added tutorials and ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest