Tropical Chic friend card is simple and striking. Here are the directions.
- Stamp Sets – Tropical Chick (148226); Well Said (148796)
- Card Stock – Basic Black (121045); Whisper White (100730); Granny Apple Green (146990)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento (132708)
- Misc. – Gold Foil Sheets (132622); Well Written Dies (148534); Fine-Tip Glue (138309); Gold Glitter Enamel Dots (152155); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Trimmer (152392); Die Cutting Machine; pencil
- Basic Black (base): 5 ½” x 8 ½”, folded in half
- Granny Apple Green (layer) – 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
- Granny Apple Green (greeting) – 5/8” x 2”
- Whisper White – 3 ¾” x 4 ¾”
- Gold Foil – 1 ½” x 3”
- Stamp the palm image using Memento ink randomly on the Whisper White cardstock.
- Place the Granny Apple Green (layer) cardstock on top of the card base on the desired angle. Place the Whisper White cardstock over the top, aligning the top and right side to the card base. Use your pencil to mark the Granny Apple Green cardstock indicating where it should be cut, allowing space at the upper left and bottom center of the Whisper White cardstock.
- Use the trimmer to cut away the excess Granny Apple Green cardstock. Adhere the Granny Apple Green cardstock on the card base, aligning the upper left corner at the fold as shown. Adhere the Whisper White cardstock on top, aligning the top and right side to the card base.
- Stamp the greeting using Memento ink on the Granny Apple Green (greeting) cardstock. Adhere the greeting using Dimensionals to the left side of the layers as shown.
- Die cut the word “friend” using the Gold Foil. Adhere the die above the greeting using Fine-Tip Glue. Let dry.
- Place several Gold Glitter Enamel Dots on the card base as shown.
Click on the below pictures to order any of these items. Use the host code for added surprises. Happy shopping.
February Host Code: Use this code you order R39QTXQV
- I will send you a thank you card and a free gift if your order is over $35.00. If your order is over $150 in product, please do not use the host code. I want you to be able to get the hostess rewards. I will still send you the thank you card and gift. If you are ordering $100 or more consider the ultimate discount and sign up for the Stampin’ Up! starter kit. You will get an ongoing 20% discount on all of your purchases and support and ideas from me and my team.
- New this year- I will send you the paper and supplies to make the cards I feature on FB live. If you use the above host code and order within the week I will send you that weeks project supplies.
- If you would like to join my team click HERE for information. I would love to have you join us!
- Sign up for my customer newsletter. You will get exclusive offers and added tutorials and ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest